Terms of Service
These Terms of Service govern your access to and use of the YADSE.COM web site and any services provided therewith (hereinafter the Service). They do not, however, cover use of any information provided by third-parties and displayed using the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service are expressly conditioned on your compliance with these Terms of Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. Your registration as the Service user indicates acceptances of these Terms of Service.
- MODIFICATIONS OF TERMS OF SERVICE
The Service reserves the right to periodically revise and update these Terms of Service. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including, but not limited to the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Your continued access or use of the Service after the YADSE.COM makes any such changes, indicates your agreement to be bound by the revised Terms of Service.
See Política de privacidad, for information and notices concerning collection and use of your private information by the Service.
- ACCOUNT TERMS
- You must be a human. Creation of accounts by robots or other automated software is not permitted.
- You must be at least 18 years old to register on and use the Service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account by protecting your account password from disclosure. The Service shall not be hold liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including, but not limited to, copyright laws).
- RESERVATIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITY
- The Service is not responsible for the accuracy and truthfulness of materials (data, photos, content, etc.) provided by users of the site.
- The Service is not responsible for the potential theft of images and their publications in other places.
- The Service is not responsible for meetings of service users in the real life with each other and any consequences of them.
- The Service is not responsible for any loss of data due to reasons beyond its control (e.g. hardware failures).
- GENERAL CONDITIONS
- The Service is provided on an `as is' basis. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk.
- Except when expressly permitted by the Service, you must not modify another website so as to imply it is associated with the Service. This limitation does not cover placing links to the Service on the third-party websites.
- The Service may, but has no obligation to, remove any Content, or Accounts containing or promoting any such Content, that the Service in its discretion determines as unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violating these Terms of Service.
- The Service is not warranted to meet any specific requirements, including, but not limited to, requirements that the service be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, and that the results obtained from the use of the Service be accurate and/or reliable.
- Failure of the Service to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and the Service, superseding any prior agreements, including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service.
Document is valid from 1st January 2012.